A BIT OF PUCKETT'S HISTORY
Puckett’s was formerly known as Paul Puckett’s Body Shop. Paul Puckett, the founder of Puckett’s, Inc., started this business in Oklahoma City with his brother as a partner. Paul started this business after being discharged from the Air Force after World War II. The business was moved from N.E. 2nd street in 1947 to the current location. Family roots in automotive service can be traced back to 1927 in Oklahoma.
314 SW 29th - Oklahoma City
We meet the nicest people by accident
Puckett’s, Inc. is a family owned and operated Oklahoma City Wrecker Service. Puckett’s has been in the current location since January 1st, 1947. We have performed wrecker service at this location since that time meeting the nicest people by "accident".
© Puckett's Inc. All Rights Reserved site by
CELEBRATING 90 YEARS!
Same Location 70 Years - Est. 1927
Text PUCKETTS to 51660 for Auction List