314 SW 29th - Oklahoma City
© Puckett's Inc. All Rights Reserved site by
We want to help to get your vehicle back to you.
Call us immediately @ (405) 632-4401 to start the process.
Your vehicle will begin to accrue storage charges as soon as it
arrives at our impound facility. The cost to claim your impounded
vehicle will increase each day it is in our custody.
To redeem or access the vehicle, the registered
owner must present the following:
1) Proof of Ownership - Title, or Registration printed in the last 3 days. Any tag agent can help you with this for a nominal fee. An insurance verification is not acceptable as Proof of ownership.
2) Valid government issued photo identification that matches the name on the ownership document.
3) If your tag is expired, you must bring current registration and tag (sticker). This is required to remove personal property also.
4) All general redemptions or access of vehicles must present items 1 – 3 above and must be presented in person.
5) To drive the vehicle off the lot you must present a current valid liability insurance verification form (OKC Ordinance).
6) If a vehicle has a law enforcement HOLD, you may not have any access to the vehicle until the HOLD is released. Then the Impoundment rules/laws apply.
7) Bring payment for all monies due in cash (exact change only). We DO NOT accept checks.
Printable Forms & Documents
An after hours fee will be applied
for service after normal office hours.
AFTER 30 DAYS
FROM THE IMPOUND DATE
VEHICLE FORECLOSURE WILL OCCUR UNDER OKLAHOMA STATUTES,
TITLE 42 § 91A AND YOU WILL LOSE
THE RIGHT TO CLAIM THE VEHICLE.
HOWEVER, IN ACCORDANCE WITH OKLAHOMA STATUTES, TITLE 42 § 91A YOU WILL STILL OWE ANY REMAINING BALANCE DUE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT TOWING AND STORAGE AFTER DISPOSAL OF THE VEHICLE.